HR Shared Services
The success of M&S is based on great people selling great products; our heritage and the special relationship we have with our customers have made us a firm favourite in the UK and abroad.
Everyone plays an important part in taking M&S forward and maintaining our reputation for high quality products and a level of service people won't find anywhere else.
Based in Salford Quays, our HR Shared Service team provide administration, services and support to the whole of M&S, from our stores on the high street to Head Office. Great service is just as important internally as externally, so we do everything we can to meet the needs and exceed the expectations of our colleagues across the business.
We provide a wide range of HR Administration services across eight dedicated teams:
· Our HR Support Services team is the first point of contact for our customers. Day-to-day, we manage HR queries from across the business, liaising with other teams to ensure an excellent customer experience.
· Our Process and Change team are focused on driving innovation and continuous improvement to ensure that we can deliver the best standard of services to our customers.
· Our Service team ensure we're delivering a high-quality service within our targets, by reporting on and reviewing our Service Level Agreements and customer perception.
· Our Employee Administration team administers all changes throughout the employee lifecycle, from new starters, to employee discounts to leavers.
· Managing Retail, Head Office and Graduate Recruitment administration, the Resource Operations team ensures we've always got the right candidates, in the right places, for the right roles.
· Our Learning Operations team administer all training courses in all areas of the business across the UK.
· Our Pensions team administer our Defined Benefits Pension Scheme for all active members, pensioners and deferred members.
· Our Data Systems and MI team provides data and reports for a wide range of customers across the business.
Customer focus, continuous improvement and innovation are always at the heart of our operation, driven by our fantastic teams. The majority of roles are administrative and operational, and the environment is always fast-paced, challenging and dynamic.
In HR Shared Services we focus our recruitment on attitude and look for enthusiastic, hardworking individuals to join our team. A keen eye for detail and a passion for the customer service we're famous for set us apart and mean we're always able to provide first-class support for the nation's favourite retailer. In return, we'll offer you all the training and support you need to do your job to the best of your ability. From day one, we'll support you with a robust, new starter programme lasting 16 weeks, designed to give you all the tools and knowledge you need to begin on your M&S journey.
Back to top