Up to 40% off M&S clothing ranges
From today, Marks & Spencer shoppers will be able to bag even more of a bargain online, as M&S launches its popular outlet format on its website for the first time.
M&S Outlet will permanently offer a selection of over 1,300 quality M&S clothing products across womenswear, lingerie, menswear and kidswear – but with up to 40% off the regular high street and online prices.
M&S Outlet launched in November 2000 and has been increasingly popular with customers looking for fantastic quality coupled with great value. There are 50 M&S Outlet stores across the country but the offer has never been available online before.
Richard Fox, Head of M&S Outlet, said: “The internet is often the first port of call for shoppers in search of a bargain, as it offers a quick and convenient way to compare the deals available. We've responded to our customers' increased demand for online access to great value by extending our popular outlet offer on our website – making it even easier for customers to treat themselves to the best of M&S at even better prices.”
The ranges featured will be regularly refreshed with quality products from recent M&S collections. Customers can choose from timeless wardrobe staples such as knitwear and suits, fashion items including dresses and shoes, as well as great quality kidswear.
To celebrate the launch of M&S Outlet online, M&S is offering free standard UK delivery to customers spending £30 or more on www.marksandspencer.com/outlet until Sunday 4th March 2012. Customers signing up to the M&S Newsletter can also get 10% off their first order with M&S Outlet online.*
Click here to download press release and see product highlights
- ENDS -
Notes to Editors
- *Terms & Conditions apply.
- Marks & Spencer opened its first three M&S Outlet stores at Ashford, Cheshire Oaks and Livingston in November 2000. M&S has 50 Outlet stores across the UK.
- Customers are increasingly using the internet as a research tool before making purchases in store (64% in 2011 compared to 48% in 2008) and choosing to shop online over other channels because of lower prices (44% in 20011 compared to 33% in 2008 – Verdict Retail November 2011).
- To find out more information about M&S Outlet store locations and opening hours, please visit: www.marksandspencer.com/outlet
- M&S Outlet stores are located at:
Leeds Crown Point
Atlantic Village (Bideford)
Lowry Outlet Centre
Ellesmere Cheshire Oaks
Gunwharf Quays (Portsmouth)
Back to press releases index
Back to top